Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Blog

Forgot to mention this in the last post...

I have been struggling a bit with Blogger, and I am not too proud to admit it.

We have had a hard road together... Many weeks of not updating, simply because I hate uploading pictures onto it. I also have no idea how to make our page/background look the way I want it to. We just, haven't "clicked."

Since I have used Wordpress a bit more and know what to do with it a little bit better, I am working on making the switch.

Sorry, Blogger, but we are breaking up. At least I didn't do it on a post-it.

I will let everyone know when we transfer over, and I am hoping that I can take all of our old posts with us.

Please don't shun me. I have tried, and the ol' blogspot.com is just not for me.

More updates soon!


1 comment: