Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thoughts on First Tri Part Deux

My first hamburger in four months... Soooo yummy


I am going post-crazy today, but I left out some things from the last one (that was super long-winded... apologies).

The creme-de-la-creme.

The Foods That Are Oddly Delicious and Satisfying, Even When You Feel Like Your Insides Are Trying to Become Your Outsides (some suggestions provided by sisters-in-law, mothers, and friends):

-Frozen grapes (green sour ones)

-Fudgesicles

-Popsicles in general (try to get real fruit ones for some nutritional value)

-Pudding

-Chocolate milk

-Lemonade (Simply Lemonade tastes like Chick-Fil-A's to me... sooo delicious)

-A little bit of caffeine free soda, even if you don't usually drink it. Coke was pretty delicious.

-Pretzels

-Frozen yogurt

-Smoothies

-String cheese

-Citrus in general. Grapefruit juice is really tart, but makes the yonks go away. At one point I was eating straight lemons, and they were amazing.

-Macaroni and cheese

-Cereal... I was really into Honeycomb and Honey Nut Cheerios

-Vanilla Greek Yogurt

-Baked potatoes (plain or with sour cream)

-French fries (not healthy, but they will keep you full for a little while)

I am sure there are lots of other things that I am forgetting. I really wasn't into hot foods, but I know everyone is different. Hopefully, this will help someone in the future. Much love!


1 comment:

  1. Why am I not surprised at all that you were eating straight lemons? Oh! because we used to do that every day in 6-8th grade :) So glad you're feeling better, and don't worry, Clara's speech is rapidly improving :)

    ReplyDelete