Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Arizona Jaunt

Last weekend, we took a little trip to Arizona to spend Father's Day/my grandma's birthday with our relatives.

My mom and aunt were very sweet and threw us a baby shower; the little man was totally spoiled, and we are so grateful for our wonderful family.

Now I look at his little items around the house and feel a bit more mama-like :) I love to picture him in his teeny hats and onesies and think about our little family's future.

 Great-grandma Dory!





 Baby J's swag :)

 Horizontal stripes may have been the wrong choice... HAHAHA


Jordie's first Father's Day present!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute and pregnant!!! I LOVE IT. I love the swag--sooo cute and perfect for your little man. This gets me super excited too! Glad you had such fun and got such fun things :) xx

    ReplyDelete